@Sweetsound - good to hear from you - thanks for your...

1. 17,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    @Sweetsound - good to hear from you - thanks for your concern.
    Unfortunately I have direct experience in my now long past, from not having any nor the right medication, nor vaccination when needed.
    BUT I have - for most of my life - stayed away from drugs of any sort, the recreational ones as well as pharmaceutical ones.
    If you have a busy life and you still manage to eat healthily and well - you should be able to get through life without major health upheavals.
    Exercise is important too,
    So is a social life, - if possible, have family and children - if older, there are always people around who are in need of company or help, you may even fall in love when older - it does happen.
    So not staying alone and having an open outlook on the world around you are the best drugs there are.
    I take one medication per day now, for my heart - and take the odd headache or sore muscle med .... something, can't even remember the name.
    I hope I never have to have more than the one medication I am taking now.

As far as vaccinations are concerned, you know my point of view, I know yours - shall we leave it at that?

Yes Big Pharma is out there, but so is 'Big-Foot' in just about any enterprise you care to mention - but it is up to you (mostly) whether you take their medicine or not, or buy their goods or not - and that's precisely what you are doing and what I am doing.
    Without big Pharma, you/I would be out there gathering herbs in the light of the full moon, chanting incantations - need I go on?

Take care
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.