You seem easily offended, making it challenging to engage in a...

1. 1,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1006
    You seem easily offended, making it challenging to engage in a conversation. While you may call me ignorant, it reflects more on your character than mine. Let's refrain from lecturing me on Middle Eastern history, which has been fraught with violence and oppression in the name of Allah, particularly affecting Christians.

The corruption of Islamic doctrine is evident, and Assyrians, who have endured persecution and suppression, are well aware of it. Wikipedia isn't the most reliable source, as anyone can edit it. Moreover, please avoid referencing the Bible to me; I am well-versed in it and advocate for peace. While some Muslims may be brainwashed, it's incorrect to assume that Christians lack strength. For centuries, Assyrians resisted forced conversion attempts by Islam.Migrants seeking a better life in Australia should integrate and respect its values, laws, and people.

As an Assyrian Australian, I assert our commitment to defending our faith and our country Australia.Furthermore, I urge you to educate yourself on the significant contributions of Assyrians to the world and their foundational role in Christianity. Bringing Israel into this discussion is unnecessary, but if you insist, remember that Israel has every right to self-defense, as stated in the Old Testament, which you seem to dismiss. It's time to acknowledge Israel's rightful place as a homeland for the Jewish people.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you, whoever you are. God bless Australia, God Bless Israel

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.