UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Who owns the IP?

1. 1,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    I would love to see an interview with Craig Thorley and Joe Kaas right now. Maybe by fin review talking about the journey and the times ahead.

I would also like to know who the four "employees" (directors?) of Unitract Syringe Pty Ltd

AS is listed as director and contact with only four employees, also, it is privately owned. Seems all the IP is not held by UNIS as suggested  on numerous occasions rather in this private company. This has sticking point written all over it IMO with regards to Amgen negotiations.

Even as recently as May last year they registered a patent for what looks like the patch pump lasting till 2025 which suggests this protection aspect of the IP is a strategic part of their PERSONAL interests AND NOT OURS. If the products are being developed on Unilife's (and therefore our) coin how are they being registered to a private company.

If You are Interested to see the pâténts that are held in this private company and of those that have lapsed. Here is a list:

http://stks.freshpatents.com/Unitract-Syringe-Pty-Ltd-nm1.php

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.