https://www.europeandefenceleague.com/2017/06/03/an-unholy-trinit...

1. 1,042 Posts.
    https://www.europeandefenceleague.c...nity-islam-the-left-and-the-globalist-elites/
    An Unholy Trinity: Islam, The Left And The Globalist Elites
    Jun 3, 2017 | Posted by Simon Harris | Blog

One of the things that has been on my mind for some time is the bizarre alliance between Islam, the Left and the Globalist Elites, who although on face value ought to have little in common seem to have formed a very unholy trinity. I’m not really sure how the relationship works, but in many respects, one of the reasons for starting up the European Defence League website was give myself a platform on which to work out what’s happening. So please take this post as a first attempt at sorting the relationship out in my head.

Loose Ideas
    I suspect that the alliance between Islamists and Leftists is one of convenience in that both think they are taking advantage of each other in the fight against the common enemy of liberal democratic values, and once victorious they will be able to impose their own version of utopia. If historical precedents are anything to go by, the Left are going to be sadly disappointed because, at the end of the day, Islam doesn’t distinguish between different kinds of unbeliever or whether the kuffar were once allies.

The role of the globalist elites is more difficult to pinpoint and I suspect they are simply taking advantage of the destabilising activities of the other two. Insurrection and unrest are useful in that they encourage the general public to trade in their freedoms for security, thus making inconvenient democratic decisions, such as Brexit or the election of the likes of Donald Trump less likely in the future.

The much-maligned David Icke has described this as Problem-Reaction-Solution. The Elites create a problem by, for example, allowing Islamist terrorists into our countries and true to form the Jihadis plant bombs and terrorise the local population, who realise they are in need of protection. The government now has a perfect excuse to deploy the armed forces on the streets, increase police powers and restrict access to Internet.

Anyway below are a few loose ideas on what unites Islam, the Left and the Globalist Elites. I’m sure I’ll expand on each section in time and also add new ideas as they occur.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.