PC1 0.00% 0.0¢ plus connect limited

Weighing up pros and cons 45k entrance fee per annum 2mill for 2...

1. 2,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Weighing up pros and cons 45k entrance fee per annum 2mill for 2 consecutive quarters? turn over?ASX PC1 ...Requires extreme due diligence.
    A Good thing... has existing shareholders for back door shell.Would need shareholders vote to swing things on projections ,pretty risky...
    saving on costly IPO lawyers and accountants.

I am NOW talking out of the( 20 days pink slip registration SEC ruling).Which is insider trading...

Anyone can list on Pink slip maximum 33 shareholders with average income above 200k and must have 1 mill in assets other than house..Can raise 5 million straight away on this market and become penny stock if price goes above 5- 6 million capx then it moves out of penny share stocks on OTC international pink slip no financials/ no projections. costs about 5 k plus,quarterly figures ok on startup.Looks all filla form API stuff...Must be honest product or skull and cross bones banned.But I would say the American market is much more appealing than the asx heavy rules at this point. Pink slip could be great test the water and dip the toes in...

So I will after a cooling down period of more than 20 days... try that I think,
    But in saying that I like the asx. and M+A would of been great if you have a very successful business model. but this is only a startup and will take some time but with projections on real figures who knows.???????

Note;I do not know how to organize a shareholder meeting with proxy votes ........some advice anyone?...Good luck all in future.
    is that what Andrew Bald does?...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PC1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.