ADO 6.67% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

"If I want to buy something I usually just buy it, despite the...

1. 8,841 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2542
    "If I want to buy something I usually just buy it, despite the sales person not because of them. All this talk of a bit of mongrel is unhelpful, not much point barking at apex predators."

No one here is saying we need to force (use Mongrel) to make them do a deal with us.

What we are saying is to have clear conditions set up front if they do want to use our time and resources. If they don't then move onto the next unless you have some existing partners paying for the running costs of your company and you can afford to lose a year or two on one or two partners.

Other companies do it. Why doesn't AnteoTech.

If you weren't buying something but wanted sell something instead. Say your car for example. Would you let someone take it away for a year to see if they like it or not but in the meantime you've had to pay for the loan on it, the upkeep and depreciation? you wouldn't but this is how Anteo has been doing business for the past 15-20 years. Each partner keeps trialing a proven product.

AnteoTech had enough data two years ago to enter into development agreements with these CET companies

Why does Sila do it?

Why do all the other battery companies do it?

Why doesn't Anteotech?

We're told we're working with 10 priority partners but we've heard recently that EV2 after a whole year has now decided to move forward with testing.
    If they are not doing anything for 12 months then we should be moving our resources onto EV3.

my question is: at what stage are each of these 10 priority partners at?

Once again, David will come back from Europe empty handed

When he joined the company, he told shareholders what they wanted to hear

After almost two years, he's delivered on none of it.

What's happening with the pilot plant? it almost feels like it's been moth balled

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $9.62K 435.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 3095470 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 620879 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ 732014
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.