FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Why are FFX still not trading?

1. 451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    Yeah I know, another thread. I must be honest, I have sat back a while on FFX as we went from one unresolved issue to another. All the speculation and unrest which is a result of this out of the blue disaster. I began to think and figured I have missed something and got caught up in the "what next" guessing/crystal ball shit. I do wish I had the time to pull together a chronology of time / date based steps from the start of the debarkle to now so I thought Id throw a few points out there so we can refresh together. I want to put something more refined to management so please contribute and data, knowledge, fact etc.

1. I believe we ceased trading initially pending an announcement
    2. Several announcements, resignations later we are still not trading - why? We have a new captain steering the ship and the plant is still running
    3. As a cap raise of sorts is required, remind me again what was the cost blow out, how much and why?
    4. As a drop in production (due to contractor plant performance) was an issue, why has management not updated the large plant procurement schedule other than the one time ( from memory) 1 plant out of a dozen plus arrived.
    5. Did we procure the plant outright or is this a lease agreement? Huge capital cost difference
    6. The problem contractor/s, did we move them on and how does management plan to ensure this is not repeated?
    7. How did we end up in such so fast then lost the MD and 2 brand new execs followed by others when solidarity and crisis management was the number 1 priority?
    8. Based on the above, why would any shareholder reach into their pocket, dilute share value or endorse management when there are so many questions yet to be clarified? Initially it was sanctions, then plant, then mass abandoning of ship by execs? There are more questions than ever and not one adequately addressed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.