AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Respect your points Kalenn but come from a different school. I...

1. 1,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286
    Respect your points Kalenn but come from a different school.

I very clearly remember all the assurances regarding getting bank finance and the time line given. It was impossible for the BOD not to have know the finance could not have been obtained before the assured date and consequently IMHO they chose not to disclose this known fact to the market. Did this prevent people existing the stock and hold up the value while the negotiated alternate funding source including a degree of dilution?

I'm not saying I would have had it any other way, and call me cynical as you may, but there are times where I feel with AVB , as a small holder, I'm not confident I know as many facts as other large shareholders or potential large shareholders. However, how I feel won't change anything.

I don't accept AVB are doing sufficient on the PR front. I've watched their game for tool long and seen far to little compared to other companies and it's a fact. Folk invest both in the figures and are affected by sentiment. AVB have done little to break the current negative sentiment and the SP reflects this IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.