AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Why aren't the directors buying AVB, page-3

1. 11,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Hi $ man

It is a valid question, one to which I have no real answer to other than these guys are good at what they do, however these days on ownership they appear not focused, well... as say a prior director may have been, we can only speculate why. I am not sure it's that important any longer, my view is the CR changed many things for them, one thing is for sure, they will never own it or get within a bull roar of owning even reasonable part of it, such is life, they will do OK.

If the price tag on anything was so instructive as to be accurate for the contents how does anyone buy anything ever at other than its tag value ?

I read absolute bollocks on here from folk who are plain intellectually challenged, boyishly/girlishly mischievous or something else. Before anyone suggests it I am in no way referring to AC who I may differ with but respect.

The balance sheet looks OK! The cycle looks in favour, the directors can build and run copper mines, more importantly for me they have powerful shareholders who own them/this, I no longer care too much what the directors own or do not own.

I have continued to buy at what is IMO crazy AVB prices and also some SFR (not so crazy) in my copper space.

So there you go full disclosure and I am still the right side of the turf.

Cheers
    Phil.

Yes another post, but they will be rare.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.