APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Why Auspac will Succeed

1. 2,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 275
    If all you say happen and is what management is planning I will personally Go and kiss TCs hands. Unfortunately I and the market need to see proof that these things are in motion. The market will not move until there is something solid and management show that their interests now are in line with shareholders.

Their reputation to date does not reflect any of the things you have mentioned or the capability of, let’s see.
  2. 748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Well tlc2008 reputation looks no better.

A thread he started from 2016

People in the know want success

As I said in an earlier post. There are many pieces of a huge puzzle that are businesses, companies, countries, brokers, sophisticated investors, long term shareholders, banks, company directors and workers of APG, Orient, Kronus, BHP, and many others connected to the technology that APG has that want this project to come to fruition. China and others countries want to become environmentally responsible and they can see the technology will help. Usually long long long term companies eventually succeed because they understand delayed gratification. This will all come together on many fronts that it will cause an explosive share price rise. I have been around this company since 1988. I know this technology they have developed will work all around the world including the USA. The work is changing in terms of saving our environment. Zinc and titanium is where it is at.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.