Hi MrGordon, I believe you are ignoring Scripture. You can't...

1. 913 Posts.
    Hi MrGordon,
    I believe you are ignoring Scripture. You can't take one verse and disregard what the rest of the chapter is saying.

KJV Ex 3: 2-6
    2And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed. 3And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt. 4And when the LORD saw that he turned aside to see, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here am I. 5And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground. 6Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God.

Clearly Moses' curiosity was aroused by the spiritual apparition in the burning bush which he believed was an angel. He only become fearful and hid his face when he discovered the truth, that it was God he was seeing and that God was speaking to him.

KJV John 6:46
    46Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.

MrGordon, Moses was fearful and hid his face not from the Father but the Son.

KJV Ex 33:11
    And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.

MrGordon, stop being a disciple of watchtower and start following Christ.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.