Questions from @tonio and others on evolution.First evolution...

1. 27,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Questions from @tonio and others on evolution.
    First evolution took at least hundreds of millions of years to get life on earth to what it is today.
    The expectation that an experiment could be designed to emulate this progress is another indicator of your lack of understanding of evolution.
    By the same token you can't describe an experiment to demonstrate a creator creating life and diverse species. You accuse me of not answering questions - likewise, I accuse you of the same.
    I said that species are designed by evolution. I thought that you would understand that I mean that evolution resulted in the complex array of species. I over-estimated you; sorry.
    My inability to answer your questions on evolution doesn't invalidate evolution.
    It means that I am not good at answering your questions to your satisfaction Thousands of biologists with a deeper knowledge than either of us have, have been trying to invalidate evolution for more than a century and concluded that evolution is valid.
    I believe these biologists ahead of believing you who makes very little effort to explain and validate your position.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.