Why do mother inlaws cop more critisimn than Father inlaws?, page-2

1. 954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    To start with…It’s mothers-in-law, not mother in laws. Second, I truly feel sorry for men who seem to lack the intestinal fortitude to speak up when it comes to women and their particular failings/ weaknesses. Both sexes have their own set of weaknesses….Why are you - and sooo many men- so afraid to speak out ?
    Did you lack a strong male role model growing up ?
    Did you ever come across a woman who said “ As a female I’m not game enough to criticise men “ ?
    sheesh….I just roll my eyes….do you ever see women shrink back from criticising menfolk ? Ever ? Ofcourse not. Thanks to feminism there’s practically an entire industry around man-bashing. Look around everywhere in popular culture…the movies, TV ads, comedies etc etc men are always being mocked and belittled.
    Too many men behave- sorry to say- more like scared little boys, than real men…So I would say to you think twice before making a comment like “as a male I’m not game enough…”…. To say that is to reveal your insecurities and undermine your masculinity. To be a man is to be bold, and gutsy, and if you have something to say just take a leaf out of the feminists’ book and speak your mind….fearlessly. In that way you will earn peoples respect and your own stature as a man will grow.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.