MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Why does C4V need MNS?

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Why does C4V need MNS? C4v holds the IP.

Short answer is that MNS altered the battery chemistry process and made C4V's IP commercially viable. MNS/C4V are contracted to equal use of the new technology which remains IP protected. Great synergy.

Frank Houlis is an absolute genius that helped make C4V's processes commercially viable. The MNS/C4V synergy has been the catalyst for all future battery factory plans.

Why do you think Ulrich Bez jumped on board? I asked him that very question at a recent dinner? Ulrich sees MNS as a real game changer and sees a real opportunity to revolutionise the car industry. Ulrich is a guy who goes on family ski vacations with the current CEO's and directors of VW, Porsche Audi, BMW and Mercedes etc. He is still a consultant to these Goliaths of the car industry and gets to sit in on many of their board meetings.

As recent announcements prove Ulrich is helping open doors that a tiny company like MNS(with minimal staff and operating on minimal $$$) would never be able to knock on let alone open. I remember when Ulrich was appointed to the board....the amount of negative posts that were posted here on hotcopper by some.... comments like: MNS hiring pensioners now, MNS opening geriatric facilities. etc

But MNS holders including myself were excited! I called MNS the same day and asked... how did you guys manage to get someone of Ulrich 's calibre on the board. Answer: "He believes in MNS story. He knows we are the real deal." (At that time we investors thought it was purely our graphite that was special. We had no idea that MNS was planing future battery plants) Anyone that has been in business long enough will understand it's always who you know that gets the job over the line! and Ulrich knows everyone in the auto industry who is worth knowing. He is also a top bloke too which helps! Loves his cars and loves to chat.

Also Marc Vogts... what a champion. Genuinely a really nice bloke. He was in the unfortunate position of being stuck sitting opposite me at a recent dinner for over 2 hrs. Amazing knowledge in all levels of mining. He is instrumental for getting Nachu up and running. Also he is a man that know the most influential people in Australia and abroad. There are not too many people that have access to the Prime Minister and Premiers of various States. Marc has both and has access to most CEO's of the top ASX companies....amazing asset to MNS!

Or Travis Peluso... Why would a guy with a stable career in senior roles in the telecommunication industry leave and work for a small ASX company like MNS?

Prof Whitingham... the amount of offers he has rejected for joining boards of companies have been countless(he gets offers on a weekly basis. not exaggerating) ... but then the co-inventor of the lithium battery joins MNS. Go figure! In his own words Prof Stanley really believes MNS will make a diffrence noth only to the battery space but to the environment.

All these guys believe in the MNS story. MNS together with C4V has something unique.

Battery chemistry that is better for the environment and allows batteries to be made outside of China at a competitive or cheaper rate.

That's the MNS story!

It always comes down to $ and cents!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.