Personally I still can't get over the AFP involvement in all...

1. 7,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Personally I still can't get over the AFP involvement in all this....was reading and re-reading and could not believe a word of it....these guys are our top dogs!...they are the gods of our safety and security ....they suppose to protect us all in and out of Australia....up to then I only read the good they were doing

so where do we turn if we need help?..?.. would you "tip" them off with anything knowing what they can do?....mind boggles at the careless way they tossed that silly bunch of young morons to the slaughter..they all could have been executed an mass....I am still thinking this is not true and they will account and explain everything...

Scott's farther would achieve more by calling the airlines himself and either asked them to stop his son from boarding because of death in a family or even a bomb scare (that Scott has one - really far fetched but still )....

so who is out there we can rely on when need arises for whatever reason?...I hope I and mine will never need to ask for anything from nobody.....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.