AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Mnm is the owner of Billions of tons of Brown coal in good...

1. 175 Posts.
    Mnm is the owner of Billions of tons of Brown coal in good locations near Infrastructure...
    Look at WA iron ore- key to going big is size of deposit/ grade and location....

Mnm is in a JV with Exergen.. It's been a long, slow few years but IK has delivered in the past and things are still moving fwd with regards to our BM JV, 1.4 Billion NPV project.... This is a HUGE project which " could" be worth billions....

IK accumulated brown coal before all these clean coal techs, DICE, Hydrogen fuel started to discuss their plans which require brown coal... Is the brown coal going to be in demand if any of these Techs can generate clean fuel/ energy at a profitable/ competitive price LT???? We will see,,, we need clean fuel and I think Brown coal has it's place... Exergen backers, and SE and all the rest are not fools...

Will ERF Auctions be key or the Catalyst for news in April? Maybe

I am pretty sure Greg hunt wants to deliver and soon. Is anglesea the first project??? Who has been wanting to buy this asset for months? is Exergen moving Into new large offices a piece or clue?
    Are they prepared to sign large leases with no plan of big business and earnings?
    If I sign a lease I am going to hire staff and try to make money.

I always liked or Gold because it was good grade and SHALLOW....

Digging costs cash which means higher costs...

Shallow gold means easier to dig up...

Gold price is pretty good in Australian dollars so I am bullish mnm gold assets/ norton...

If IK and management and consultants were not confident.... Would they be buying more and more ShAres???

The people who know more than me are loading up----- are they crazy or smart???

I assume they know what is going on behind closed doors...

Last think- stable management, lots of skin in game is a good start IMO

Dyor- I am just a LT holder getting very excited...

If the right news come in the next few weeks plus Norton progress... The mnmo " could" be well in the money.

I bet IK could do heaps with 4 or 5 million in bank,,,, no more share dilution for a long long time...

Bring it ok dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.