IMU 1.45% 7.0¢ imugene limited

here we are!! Another down damper or should I say the same one...

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    here we are!! Another down damper or should I say the same one with different account?
    why Leslie should be fired? I believe you shouldn’t invest in biotech companies if you expect an announcement every week.
    leave that to explorer companies which announce every single drill they make with little substance.

this is company, along with others l, are trying to change, in better the life of all of us.
    one day when I will go to the pharmacy to buy a drug against cancer I will remember all of you, that for a pip of $$ are trying to make people against one of the wonderful woman, which has dedicated her life for a Nobel cause.

remember the money you guys are trying to make will not buy any drug against cancer if those people aren’t around. Not sure if that money will be useful.

btw keep going with your agenda guys, we are all in this company until fundamentals will change, but it must be a proper announcement and not an anonymous poster on HotCopper pretending this company is crappy without anything to support it.

if you have data we don’t have or if you like to discuss further, please do not hesitate to reply to me. I am happy to share my point of view, and I am sure many others here will be happy too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $508.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ $1.182M 17.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 1211282 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 1063334 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ 6704847
Last updated 15.24pm 21/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.