IMU 0.72% 7.0¢ imugene limited

The only mistake I believe the management is accountable for is...

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    The only mistake I believe the management is accountable for is not creating “suspance” about what’s happening,
    It’s clear to everyone that the trials are going in the right direction (so far we haven’t received any negative announcements), but on the other hands we know it’s going to take a long long time to get some results.

Sharks, day traders downrampers, legitimately are taking advantage of that, and in the meantime are making big $.
    conscientious of the long term results they are playing their games, sometime scaring new investors away (class action discussion, prediction of lower low and more).

Many of the downramper have never answered a simple question, what makes you think this is a failing company? What evidence do you have to support your statements about failure, a part for a falling share price (everyone know when there is no revenue yet, investors makes money shorting the stock or trading it)?
    I feel sorry for people has bought it high and sold low, but the first rule in Stockmarket is never invest money you cannot afford to lose, also never think you will be millionaires overnight, especially with biotechs.

for the downramper, which are trying hard to keep the price low, you can make a penny today, we are looking at the Dollars in the near future.
    this is just my opinion and not financial advise.
    I really hope someone can answer my questions, but I want to make a prediction too….. none of them will answer it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(0.72%)
Mkt cap ! $519.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ $894.4K 12.87M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 2090277 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 1245092 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.43pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.29 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ 5938420
Last updated 12.58pm 21/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.