IMU 1.43% 7.1¢ imugene limited

Thankyou for your comments. I certainly am an IMU Bull and can...

1. 1,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10525
    Thankyou for your comments. I certainly am an IMU Bull and can likely tone down some of my posts, thank you. Easier to see when someone points it out than work that sort of thing out yourself. To be fair, I also did include myself in the group of posters who should be taken with some salt.

Re "one of the worst statements on HC" - I'm not sure if I'm remembering correctly, or perhaps you have in mind a different post. I believe this is the one that you refer to here. This was at 1:05 hrs prior to market close. I was hoping for an intra-day hourly close at 12 to perhaps induce some technical buying. I remember being quite surprised when it was pointed out by someone that the capping was at mid-point, and sure enough in the last few minutes when it lifted we tagged 12c, but too little too late. Interestingly though, in the very next session we did get a 12c trade intra day and then proceeded to line wipe not only 12c but also 12.5c, so I'll let you decide if that was an inappropriate technical comment I made on the charting thread olor if it was actually on point. Chart is available to see at bottom of the post.
    As for your last point, are you able to quote me where I ever said that the SP would run in March? I suspect that you have mixed up my posts with slicks accusations, because that's what he said I stated, and as usual with slicks accusations he can never back up anything he says with an actual quote. I'm not 100% sure, but I don't ever recall saying that. On the other hand, I do recall saying many times that nothing much would happen until Feb was over as is often the case, and that not much would happen until March, also pointing out that our big run to 49.5 didn't happen until April. Again, I'm happy to be corrected with an actually quote rather than hear-say. I'm pretty confident that I haven't ever stated that the price would run in March.

Anyone who has read my analysis for any length of time knows that I steer well clear of giving time frames.
    Anyway, I am grateful for your feedback on my optimistic nature. I'll take that on board and double check what I post moving forward.

Hourly chart 28 & 29 Feb
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6063/6063231-36067545db801c19c27bae705b73b6ff.jpg
    Last edited by Zior: 27/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $519.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ $835.1K 11.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1246538 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 245169 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ 4314321
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.