IMU 1.41% 7.0¢ imugene limited

I don't think anyone has suggested to perform scans on patients...

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    I don't think anyone has suggested to perform scans on patients that are not needed for their ongoing monitoring and treatment. Scans are scheduled to be performed to keep track of their health at meaningful intervals to ensure the treatment is having the desired effect and if not it provides the treating Dr. with the information he/she needs to work out his/her next step in treating the patient.

The issue is, that we know that patients had their scans which were needed and they have not provided a data cut from those scans which makes investors suspicious and worried and provides the opportunity to attack the share price to shake loose hands which is what we are seeing.

If scans were not performed due to medical reasons that would be a totally valid reason for not obtaining the data. But then we should also be informed of the slow down in progress of the study. From what I know, scans were performed according to schedule but I'm sitting in the dark along with everyone else and there'll be plenty watching what is happening with the SP and trying to evaluate whether they should sell or not in the absence of recent clinical information and the price chart the only thing guiding them.
    Last edited by Scrooge1: 11/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $512.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ $922.0K 13.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 702419 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 1365317 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ 5455105
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.