IMU 0.00% 5.6¢ imugene limited

Notes to self:1. Finding effective treatments to cancers is not...

1. 789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Notes to self:
    1. Finding effective treatments to cancers is not easy.

2. IMU is having a good red hot go at it.

3. IMU is making good progresses on multiple fronts. Hey, fda fast track, good early CR, SD, PR results, ph2 trial, good bank balance, good science, etc.

4. Stop looking at the sp and thinking I could have bought it cheaper. That is the nature of the venue I chose to invest in. Sometimes you pay too much in hindsight, sometimes you pay less.

5. Spare a thought and prayer for the mimerous cancer patients and families who are keeping a close watch on the scans the way us miserable sods look at our stock prices screens.

6. Be thankful, brilliant minds are working very hard on behalf of us all.

7. It's not really worth it to obsess over the sp daily even if it has a chance of giving you riches. Cos in the meantime, you are wasting the only more precious thing then money, your finite resources of time.

8. Just imagine IMU goes to zero and you lose all your dough. If you could see yourself enjoying life in that scenario, anything north of zero is a bonus! If you could not, take some off the table until you could. Dyor.

9. Stop sharing notes to self with others who may have their own sh!t to deal with today.

Happy hump* day, fellow travellers!

*for those so inclined, hump day does not have to just mean Wednesday, wink wink.

Ha!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $409.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $539.7K 9.613M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 342857 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 571794 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.