IMU 0.00% 7.1¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-19884

1. 569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4604
    In keeping with the spirit of the season I would like to wish all HC posters a wonderful Christmas.

It is a time where families try to come together, often from distant lands, to celebrate and to be thankful for what
    they actually do have. It also draws my mind to those currently battling cancer, along with their families who
    are trying to remain strong so they can support them. I wish them the very best.

I know that it is Leslie's dream, that some day soon they will deliver to these families the best Christmas present
    ever ... a cancer free life. I, like everyone here, are hoping the same.

Today's IMU Happy Holidays letter (not the newsletter), highlights the key programs that will hopefully bring success to
    Imugene in the very near future. These of course include ... positive early data and Fast Track Designation for VAXINIA,
    azer-cel commencing the Phase 1b trial and the initiation of the onCARlytics CD19 Virus Technology Trial. There are others
    of course. We are invested in a company that has many 'strings to its bow'.

But, if that isn't enough, they follow with ...
    We also anticipate fostering closer cooperation with regulatory bodies and exploring new partnerships to expand our reach
    and enhance our capabilities
    . It looks like there may also be some 'left-field' announcements coming, out of the blue,
    just like azer-cel did recently. This is certainly the move towards what may be ... Imugene 2.0

Bring it on. Maybe, just maybe, 2024 will be the breakthrough year. I certainly hope so.

Have a happy and safe Christmas, and may the New Year bring you (and Imugene) every success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $519.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $1.222M 16.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 942474 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 200000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ 6985767
Last updated 15.59pm 14/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.