IMU 5.33% 7.1¢ imugene limited

https://www.tatlerasia.com/people/solina-chauHi all I’m...

1. 2,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 631

https://www.tatlerasia.com/people/solina-chau

Hi all
    I’m reviewing some of my old posts. And, I still hold the view that there could be a certain level of truth that Sir Li was the suitor for HERVaxx and our SP reached ATH. However, The deal was unfortunately “abandoned” “delayed” as they know Vaxinia has more business values for the following reasons:

Recently, on 7/12/2023, Ms Chau confessed in an interview that she was advised/cautioned as early as 2021 by her mentor boss, Sir Li Ka -Shing, to improve/increase running capital, (hold CASH), and delay/refrain from acquisition/expansion as “catastrophic” macro geopolitical storms were very imminent… Truly the Oracle of Asia ( perhaps even has more foresight than Warren Buffet bcoz he had successfully sold out by 2020/2021 most of his investment in China. It’s public knowledge Xi was and is still unhappy with Li’s move.

Sir Li’s Family Foundation and/or Solina Chau’s Horizons Ventures are even more likely a suitor of Imugene especially for allogeneic off the shelf products.

Reasons:
    1) he owns one of the largest chemist/pharmacy chains in the world, 10,000 Watson store/pharmacy stores in Asia Pacific, Middle East, 900 Superdrug stores in the UK/Europe.

2) At 80/90 years old then, his lifelong dedication in novel life science and new unheard of technology made him as a seeding investor for Amazon, FB, Google, Zoom, TikTok, ( fm memory, Apple too) etc etc

3) He owns a public listed CK Life Science in Hk who acquired Polynoma from Paul Hopper, and continued working as CEO for two years based in US. I had confirmed this with Paul hopper at Perth Roadshow face to face. Guess what Paul beamed up with a smile on his face. I rmb he asked if I was a medical doctor

4) He is very low profile despite being the richest man in Asia. As such he and his associates could well be those Anonymous institutional investors during CRs.

Isn’t he a perfect match ?
    All parties at an inflection point now ?
    Not totally unfounded?

Kluck speculation on a lazy Thursday
    Haven’t really proof read as typing on an old tiny iPhone and harassment fro dog

Last edited by Kluck: 11/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.004(5.33%)
Mkt cap ! $519.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 6.8¢ $2.847M 40.20M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 266411 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 1022995 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 6.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 6.8¢ 19590616
Last updated 15.59pm 13/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.