IMU 7.14% 7.5¢ imugene limited

Agreed @SteiniBut in a world where drones are flying takeaway...

1. 443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19298
    Agreed @Steini

But in a world where drones are flying takeaway meals to kids in apartment blocks, billionaires are planning life on Mars and 400,000 people are travel across countries in search of a Swift Fix this weekend, talk of the sick and dying potentially being saved doesn't even make yesterdays fish and chip paper wrapping. YouTube, Vimeo, TikTok, Snapchat, FB and Reddit are awash with 2 minute grabs of celebrities hanging out and selling everything from crayons to candlesticks, with millions of views per outing. On the other hand Imugenes groundbreaking potentially cancer curing concoctions are lucky to pull in a few hundred hits. You only have to look at the trash posted by some of the Nuggets on these threads to realise the prospect of curing cancer isn't high on peoples agenda. If the truth be known many here are possibly voting for Imugene to fail. They have been trying to prove you and I wrong for a long period of time now, and if Imugene succeeds they are going to have to admit that they were wrong. Not many people enjoy admitting their wrongdoings. Not even the Fonz liked to admit when he was wrrrrong.

Brainchip had a good run, and having fallen away is back in vogue, off the back of recent hysteria surrounding all things AI. Good bloody luck to those cats I say. Half their luck. May their run continue all the way to Liontown. As for those of us on the Imugene side of the fence our time shall come. Our value proposition is far more spectacular than anything I've watched on TV in recent years. I'm just sitting back and waiting patiently for the rest of the world to tune into our channel. Its okay though, whether you're into the brain chip, fish and chips, or even if you have a chip on your shoulder, I reckon Vaxinia is set to capture more than your imagination in the months to come. I think if I was heading to the moon to live, particularly at my age, I'd be taking some Vaxinia with me.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.005(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $548.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $1.896M 25.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3194318 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 331280 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.005 ( 6.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ 15199158
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.