IMU 0.70% 7.2¢ imugene limited

Good morning Ben @WatmighthavbenThank you for your response and...

1. 569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4604

Good morning Ben @Watmighthavben

Thank you for your response and another quality post.

You begin: “I’m not sure if you are referring to me (Ben)as a quality poster ...”

Yes indeed, you are most definitely one of the quality posters on this forum. You must know that from the feedback you receive. Your understanding of the tricks and challenges of the stock market far exceed mine ... I am here primarily for the medical science. Your ability to make a deeper analysis of company motives and their operations is impressive ... not to mention your skills as a wordsmith. Your posts always provide this forum with a ‘good read’ because you are prepared to, and seem to have the time to, do the research. I wish more here would ‘take a leaf out of your book’, to coin a phrase.

Yes, I stated earlier that ... it certainly doesn’t need an approval to set the SP alight

and I stick by that statement. There are several ‘triggers’ out there, and they may all make their mark on the SP.

Crystal-balling aside, I would suggest that similar signals/responses from the next data-cut of the MAST study should give it a kick along. We will be viewing results from a higher dose in both IV and IT. The team will learn from, and make planning adjustments, from each ‘cut’. Having said that, if the responses are even more impressive, then the SP movement should be very exciting.

We have already seen amazing results with Vaxinia ... that have led to an additional focus on,and therefore a trial, in Bile Duct cancer. This is hugely positive. As you mentioned, the FDA are very supportive. I because the key reasons for this, to be that ...

• Our results are showing enormous positives across a broad range of cancers

• Many of these cancers are regarded by the FDA as a great ‘unmet need’

• Team IMU ‘play the game’. They listen to the FDA (unlike MSB, and others)

• IMU has attracted some of the greatest minds in oncology (YF, PK, SP, PW to name a few)

• Many of our trials are being run in the US. This, I believe, is something the FDA values.

• ... (feel free to add)

So now, I must get back to work and stop messing about here.

As always, opinion only ...and please do your own research.

Last edited by Outlander2: 26/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.001(0.70%)
Mkt cap ! $527.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.4¢ 7.1¢ $450.8K 6.270M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 721493 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 1355341 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.17pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.95 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.2¢ 7.3¢ 7.1¢ 3740486
Last updated 12.34pm 15/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.