IMU 0.00% 5.8¢ imugene limited

I'm sorry but the idea big institutional investors churn IMU for...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 482
    I'm sorry but the idea big institutional investors churn IMU for profit is BS.

In my opinion IMU is simply too small market cap and illiquid for institutions to bother. The main force in play is fear and greed by traders and Retail Investors.

There are way too many shares on issue. The pip spread and average daily trading range is too large. Making it a traders dream to pump and dump as sentiment changes day to day.

The fact is Leslie and Paul have shown us they will raise capital before the cash runs out.
    After much promise Hervaxx is a duster and worthless.
    After much promise the MAST study has been unmasked as "exploratory". Which is code for - This is going to take years before any commercial outcomes are posible.
    The Azercel purchase has increased their cash burn.

Retail share holders are waking up to risks in this company, continued poor communication from management, and the fact they must keep throwing money in or be diluted from a capital raise after raise.

As much as some posters will say the magically purchased at the all time low. A lot of retail investors would be hurting and under water at these levels.

Does one sell and get some money back now? Or does one have confidence in Leslie, Paul, and the company?

I for one was disappointed holders let Leslie and Paul off the second straight after two years of large pay increases on abysmal share price performance.

An outstanding Azercel phase 1B trail update is the only thing that can save this stock now.

They'll look to raise $60M which is 10% of market cap as of today with 1:1 free options (20% dilution if exercised).
    The only question left is at what price? 5.6 cents was the last offer - which was under subscribed by Retail Investors.

Just goes to show Retail have had their fill of IMU, and that there is a very limited pool of investors looking to purchase on the open market.

Only significant positive trail announcements with data can reset this stock and get institutional investors to throw some money in the tin for the next cap raise.

I sincerely hope I am wrong. Share price aside, things aren't beginning to look that Rosey for the next few months.

DYOR, IMO, Not advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $424.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $1.032M 18.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 744737 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ 4924782
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.