IMU 1.67% 6.1¢ imugene limited

Well it has certainly been a good time to be away from the forum...

1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    Well it has certainly been a good time to be away from the forum with a new swarth of negative non holders and many a long term bull holders digging in and in some cases making some odd statements.
    The thing we all know following this latest fall in the share price is that nothing drives the share price sharply up and down like emotions do.
    I wouldn't have a clue whether this is due to retail panicking or more sophisticated holders running for the exit, or in fact if there is some manipulation by market makers to grab this opportunity to shift the shares from weak to strong hands.
    We now have several macro factors contributing to the panic, as well as some odd decisions from the company without clear explanation.
    All the while there is no indication anything has changed in the trial results that are of concern, (that we know of), and recalling that any news positive or negative that is thought to impact the sp must be reported to the market.
    While personally it had some short term impact, it was not enough to shake my confidence in Imugene and I was fortunate to still keep a substantial stake in the company.
    These uncertain times have some way to go and many more shareholders will be making some hard decisions over the next month and most likely taking some tax impacting calls leading into the end of financial year.
    Hopefully not too many holders are left beyond financial repair and make considered decisions on their holding in IMU, as long as the decisions they make are not due to what they read on here by posters like myself or alternatively by those seeking to scare them into giving up and moving on.
    Take care all, this too will pass!!

DYOR opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.001(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $446.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.3¢ 5.8¢ $1.661M 27.74M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 513999 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 51941 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 5.8¢ 10422066
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.