IMU 1.67% 6.1¢ imugene limited

Hi Ragnarolf, No need for any apologies whatsoever. This past...

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    Hi Ragnarolf,
    No need for any apologies whatsoever. This past week has had us all hot under the collar, with differing points of view, and responses to them being passionate. But I appreciate your response and point of view.

With volumes, I work off CommSec whilst out and about on my phone. They had volumes yesterday for IMU at 95,766,067 shares traded. ( Another 11m than when posting, about 20 minutes before the close yesterday). I would estimate the retail portion to sell over the past few weeks to only be around 30%. As you rightfully mentioned there's around 30,000 holders. I believe besides a lot of bellyaching here by many posters, most holders in the retail majority hold shares in the 10s or 100s of thousands in shares. They know it's a speculative stock and haven't gone in head deep, like some of us in buying large parcels in dollar cost averaging once hitting lows. Because of their smaller holdings are resilient, and have seen the rise all the way up to $0.63c a couple of years ago.
    One point I wanted to correct in my post- When I said "retail investors wouldn't touch these quantities with a barge pole" I intended to add without seeing calmer waters. Retail investors although being smaller, are even more cautious. They hang in and have seen much bigger declines than that of this week.

Regardless, the larger volumes are what we've needed to get the price moving.
    Hopefully we see a turn around, with those volumes pushing the shares higher than what we've seen over the past few years.

Enjoy your weekend,
    Cheers T&P.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.001(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $446.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.3¢ 5.8¢ $1.661M 27.74M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 513999 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 51941 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 5.8¢ 10422066
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.