IMU 3.45% 8.4¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is not a multi-bagger and now will never be

1. 870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58

It's already had it's time in the sun and most, if not all of you were too greedy back back in the 2nd half of 2021 to take the money off the table.
    What a lot of you would have done was catching the falling knife, not once and not even twice. Now your hands more than 2 years later have still not healed. I know what I would do if I was like a lot of you. I would grab some vaseline and put it on my hands and the rest would be history.

Dilution has made sure this stock will find it very difficult to climb to the heights of Mt Everest again.

I've been reading this forum for over 6 months now and never heard so much BS in my life .Nothing is happening.

All it (IMU) has been is a meme stock for years. It may never go back to it's previous glory days which most of you did not take advantage of.
    Greed is not good most of the time.

The saying goes "YOU WIN SOME BUT YOU LOSE MORE" I am LFAO seriously.

Forget what the company has and what it's doing. Thousands, if not tens of thousands of companies around the world are doing exactly the same thing. Registering patents, research, presentations, conventions etc etc.

Did anyone here know that IMU was once the 2nd biggest biotech market cap company behind CSL once when it was valued at over $3 billion.

It's got me F@#$#$d how this stock can go from high 60 cents to a low of around 4 cents in the span of a couple of years and now it's up 100% in 6 months. Too fricken funny.

10 cents as I write. What a dog stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.003(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $614.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $2.066M 24.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 155713 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 140171 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.3¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 4.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 6789460
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.