AVR 0.48% $21.10 anteris technologies ltd

1. 50% of the company ... i think more like 40 to 45% .. and not...

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    1. 50% of the company ... i think more like 40 to 45% .. and not a bad deal to get into China; get tavr to market in us and china.  Imo I would think it also opens the door to a dual listing on the hkse or nasdaq. 45% of the company.  That 45% also allowed us to further  develop and get to market those extra 3 products and not give up our tavr aspirations.

2. Protect the board? Simon Buckingham retired from all boards.  I emailed him - but like a lot pf people, he's just tired and exhausted from the hard work, lack of sleep, stress and lack of appreciation.  Comments like yours above really show lack of understanding about what the board has done.  I'm not saying the board is perfect but they worked their butts off and we are on the verge of reaping the benefits.

3. Wayne, Simon and John all contributed $100k each this year.  John and wayne are both still very committed. I think (know) they are more committed than any shareholder.  I know WP barely slept for 3 months while he worked to get these deals over the line.  I know he worked his butt off for our future.   

4. Star bright and Sio capital stepped up to the plate when all the rats ran.  Again - if you didn't want the  dilution, did you contribute to the cr? If not, then try to appreciate that thanks to the efforts of Wayne, the board,  and the r&d team, we now have 7 products on market, and a world beating tavr coming.  I've touched it and it rocks!  At start of code red we had 2 tissue products and TAVR wasn't even an apple in the previous boards eye.. And in hindsite, likely no chance of real commercial success. 

Code red was about a restructure, redirection, taking a few step backwards to take several forward.  The  restructure is done, the redirection in terms of partnering with Sb to self fund immuno; developing multiple tissue products, and now we are taking those initial few steps forward as adapt and revenue growing, and TAVR taking a life of its own.

5. No news - there is lots of news - read the last 4c - it's packed with great and real updates. 

6. Protect their wages!  WP was on over $4m at his previous job as vp which he gave up to take this CEO role - imo a significant and massive vote of confidence that he can achieve something more and bigger here - and he will.  His personal pride and real empathy for the shareholders is more important to him than the money!  That's something I've learnt from the many emails we've exchanged and the occasional phone call.  He is a real person not some prick out to steal your money.

And If you believe he is embarrassed or ashamed - you got Wayne all wrong - he's pumped, focused and excited....still... And there is a reason... because the plan is starting to come together!

Dyor and imo

Cheers

David

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.10
Change
0.100(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $405.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.80 $21.38 $20.80 $183.3K 8.682K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2465 $20.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.70 421 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$21.11
  Change
0.100 ( 0.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
$21.14 $21.14 $21.11 103
Last updated 15.44pm 08/05/2024 ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.