## SOCIAL EXPERIMENT ## [IMG] So today I went to the shopping...

1. 7,659 Posts.

## SOCIAL EXPERIMENT ##

So today I went to the shopping centre with my balaclava and done a walk around Coles , woolworths , target and the centre in general . I'll first state that when we arrived we noticed a few woman in burkas , no different to what I was wearing . I proceeded to walk around the centre to my first location ( woolworths ),

I entered and the buzzers went off immediately . I went and bought an item and headed to the checkout getting looks everywhere but purchased the item then headed to Coles for the same process .

By now security has been called but nothing has happened .

Last stop was target and on entry I was asked to remove it in which I replied " no , I'm sorry I can't " , he then told me he has the right to tell me to remove it but I explained that it's well within the laws and my rights to wear it and I asked him if a Muslim woman was to enter would you asked her to remove it , he said " no , that's different so I explained to him there is no difference at all and the law states this.

By the time I had purchased an item and went through the checkout I was greeted by about 4 security guards that also asked me to remove it but once again I said no and told them to please call the police if it's a problem so they did. I then began to explain to them why I am doing what I'm doing and all 4 agreed with me and were talking to me like I was their best mate.

Within less then 5 minutes 4 police vehicles showed up with 10 officers and other cars near by watching .

The police approached me and asked what I was doing but were very good about the way they handled it .

I spoke to the police for over 10 minutes with the balaclava still on as they knew they had no right to make me remove it but only could for ID purposes .

To my surprise the officer asked me to walk to the car with him when he started telling me he has to be carful what he said but he totally agrees with what I was doing and that he wished he was not on duty so he could find out more as I smashed them with information about ISLAM .

I only had one cop carrying on saying I'm intimidating people but that just made me shut him down by using his own laws against him .

Why did the other 3 people wearing the almost exact type of headwear not have the police called on them expecially when it's their religion that is committing all these putrid acts. We caught it all on film so once it's done I'll put it up . This experiment worked better than I thought it would.

https://www.facebook.com/AusTeaParty/posts/743448295690396

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.