i think the plan for people in age 30 is live you life to the...

1. 51 Posts.
    i think the plan for people in age 30 is live you life to the fullest not putting all there money into super cos its dead money if super was such a good deal do the think the house pricers in sydney would be so high i think not. first home buyers suffer because everyone realises super is stuffed.
    tax on the way in tax on the way out what a load of carp. you are better off spending money having fun wen your young in the best shape of your life at the same time helping job growth. putting all your money into super for the goverment to spend it on welfare is a joke.
    I will have payed taxes my hole life to support welfare an other silly things list is to big. no need to give the goverment more money to do the same. people that are putting into super to have the goverment say wen your can access it is crap.wen im ready to end my working life is around 60 years old wicth is fare.then goverment will say you cant access your super till your 80 years old. i will be dead or close to it what crap.
    the only way to get around this is with family trusts and all these little rorts. the system needs to change for the future.
    mining is the only thing that was supporting welfare australia and now that gone let get it from super it low hanging fruit imo
    cuts could be better made eslewhere but noooo to hard. i know a good place to start would be joe hockys wagers and perks. you have to ask yourself if his job KPI is to spin rort and stay so out of touch with the australian people. if true his at the top of his game

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.