GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hi Kingpin, a lot of silver is recycled & not all silver...

1. 4,486 Posts.
    Hi Kingpin, a lot of silver is recycled & not all silver produced consumed every year either so this explains when there is a mine supply deficit how that gap is filled. Silver mine production data is also notoriously unreliable due to the nature of base metal production & how much silver bi-product is produced & goes unreported as silver production.
    In regards the claims you make in regards bullion dealers selling the same stock on multiple occasions when gold or silver is unallocated, do you have evidenced of this. I'm not saying it hasn't happened at all as there was obviously a recent example where the same gold was used on multiple occasions to secure Chinese loans. But is this wide scale? I have not read any evidence to support this. In regards the German gold or US reserves, Germany recently audited their gold in New York & said they were satisfied. So either the US & Germany are colluding & lying, or the gold is there. I agree it is strange that when the gold was requested to be repatriated the US dragged their feet to say the least & I cannot think of any good reason for Germany to allow this delay particularly when there is a considerable amount of internal political pressure for Germany to store their gold domestically. Do I have any proof its not there, no & neither does anyone else.

In regards your last claim re silver being sold 100 times over. What evidence is there of this? I have seen claims like this for many years & if correct whoever sold all this silver would now be broke as the price is 4-5 times the price it was only 12 years ago & at one stage was trading at 10 times that level. 100 times is a nice round number & that straight away smells. Who also has been the buyer of all this silver & never received their it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.