GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

I have just about decided that I'm thick and don't understand...

1. 25,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I have just about decided that I'm thick and don't understand mathermatics
    I was always taught that 2 + 2 = 4
    Well apparently everyone else knows differently

How can you discuss the price of Pms when you are actually discussing the prices of bits of paper that can be, and are printed at will when required

The prices quoted on PMs have absolutely nothing to do with the true value of the actual PMs

Bits of paper are used to trade or gamble, which ever term you like to use and if you can make money that way I'm fine with that but don't ever pretend that you are purchasing or selling anything that has an actual value.

I read all these posts where people expect prices to go through the roof or the floor and they are mostly rubbish and a waste of time

Until there is a boycott of bits of paper and people demand that they get the proper stuff for their payment the prices will be tightly controlled and fully manipulated, we will see no true price or any great increase in the price quoted, you can forget it.
    The price will just float up and down as a gamble trade depending on how many people are "playing" the game at the time

The sooner there is a division of paper against hard metal and two prices are quoted the better we will all be, call them paper options because that is what they are an option that may or may not be renounceable in PMs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.