Jimcross, Julia Gillard is not the biggest criminal organisation...

1. 46,456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Jimcross, Julia Gillard is not the biggest criminal organisation in Australia and the alleged matter she's been yet again forced to address through such processes allegedly dates to the early 1990s - and not two years ago as Hedley Thomas would have us believe!

I used to read The Australian, but as even its former COS recently indicated on Q&A, it's now little more than Murdoch's mouthpiece and one that requires a paid subscription to access.

But you'll be pleased to note that I even read Hedley Thomas's article as you requested; not that I was surprised or impressed by anything in it - just sour grapes punctuated with factual errors and dodgy interpretations from a Murdoch mouthpiece apparently still baying for blood.

Well I seek much better than that crap. I seek more comprehensive and less censored news than what's served up in Murdoch's Australian rags. That means I draw on quality investigative reports from sources including the BBC, The ABC, World Press, Al Jazeerah, The Guardian, The Age and The Saturday Paper. I've no need to read biased and unbalanced rags like The Australian and get better sports news more quickly via our wonderful local newspaper, The Border Mail.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.