I was about to post the same thing. I think people just don’t...

1. 17,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I was about to post the same thing. I think people just don’t realise that innocent Palestinians- the ones who just want to get on with life - bear the brunt of those who don’t. ( i’m not talking about the current violence but the border control.). That Israelis had learnt that among the innocent lurked terrorists. Maybe they want to be reminded about the violent history of the PLO and Hamas. They can’t even work effectively with each other either

it occurred to me today however that it is also possible that people are judging Hamas as a group of unsophisticated peasants (albeit the leadership living in luxury) - - ratbags post sometime ago about fighting with sticks and stones for example.

they may not be aware that with billions funneled their way and the availability of smart, educated and street wise people they will have used every tool available- not just the normal trappings of terrorism and war. If people think they don’t have access to the media then they are foolish. I’d suggest they are much much better at it than Israel.

maybe that’s part of Netanyahu’s problem. He’s forgotten that you cannot use the same playbook when your enemy has learnt other tactics. He has been stuck in an old paradigm and not noticed that the world has shifted. Now he cant back down . Backing down brings shame to a narcissist and they must lash out

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.