Will Turnbull lose the AAA credit rating?, page-104

1. 10,382 Posts.
    That's an interesting, if self serving post misty. You profess to take the high moral road, condemn what you euphemistically call "right wingers" and say it's all to hard to have a reasonable discussion in the forum because others disagree with you.

Yet, in your post immediately preceding, you ask rhetorically why Labor gets the blame for our mess because they don't control the Senate.

Well, hello Australia.......

I'll take a stab at this one, it's so easy. Two obvious reasons spring to mind immediately:

1 unless anyone was asleep between 2007-13 Labor caused this huge debt snowball to start rolling downhill. I'm a momentum investor, so the concept comes naturally to me, momentum doesn't turn around on a dime. Huge snowballs take a long time to stop, let alone push uphill.

2 Since 2013 Shorten has refused to accept his side has lost twice. He tries to govern from opposition. His negativity is not only pure bastardry, it is disgraceful and he is compounding the damage Rudd and Gillard did. The Libs are trying to fix it. He might not agree but he's not the govt. He should get on board or get out of the way.

Shorten, by his actions, displays daily he's a union goon who hasn't made the transition to political leader and is unfit for office. As a left leaning poster, you wonder why you never hear greats like Hawke or Keating lauding Rudd, Gilad or Shorten? You're intelligent. I am sure you know full well why. They are trashing a once great Party. Hawke and Keating know that.
    Last edited by frasier: 19/12/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.