LYC 1.32% $6.90 lynas rare earths limited

I just reread post. I am being sincere when I say get a book....

1. 7,283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 493
    I just reread post. I am being sincere when I say get a book. You are one of just a few who seem to try and work with the numbers. You seem to really try to figure out what will happen. You cannot start from details and figure it out. You have to start from a high view and work down. What does it mean when there are big differences between profits and cash. What can be used legally to increase cash. What is legal to make profits look better. How can profits be legally hidden. Many companies will hide some profits when they have a good year. One to avoid taxes. Two to have some reserves for a bad year to keep things smooth. If a company has growing profits and is taking legal reserves to minimize Profits it is a good buy. If suddenly they start using those reserves to keep profits up then a sure sell. It is like the recent decrease in Lynas inventory. A good way to generate cash. Its impact on P&L can be anything from negative to neutral to positive. First you need to know where to look. Then what the terms mean. You will still miss things. For example I expected a large increase in payables. I looked at Balance sheet, was surprised that it increased such a small amount. When I was posting to you this AM EDT. I remembered how large non-current payables were last June and decided to be fair I should mention it. Went to HI Report and non current were half a million. Went back to '16 over 10Million Turns out the growth in current payables was much worse than I had predicted. Generating lots of free cash. Why? over 10 Million in non current Payables was written off in ReFi, this only showed up by comparing notes report to report. Lynas has a pattern of trying to clean things up in Q1 and Q3, so they can make Q2 and Q4 look overall better. Look at last two years and factor that into your cash prediction. You are welcome to Change it up to the announcement. I may have been aggressive raising mine from -5 to - 7 but I will stick with it. Especially now that I see how much Payables grew from June to Dec. They cannot continue to do this. But I have been wrong before. So with out a payment to AELB and not including money from MT K what do you think total cash delta will be?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.90
Change
0.090(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $6.449B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.00 $7.05 $6.82 $28.67M 4.144M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11195 $6.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.91 7697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.91
  Change
0.090 ( 1.28 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.99 $7.05 $6.83 570464
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.