LYC 0.60% $6.66 lynas rare earths limited

Please check your facts before you criticize me. Recently you...

1. 7,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 497
    Please check your facts before you criticize me. Recently you said I have loss money on Lynas. Most recently I made fine money I posted when I bought in mid 3 cent range and posted when I sold over 6 cents. I sold not to make money but because fundamentals were not what I thought when I bought. Did you sell anything during the recent spike or 16 months ago?

Next Mt weld cannot have any value on the books. This does not mean it does not have value. Accounting rules say that the value of Mt W is the profit they make on the material. Profit is sell price minus total costs, not production cos( includes things like interest, taxes, G&A sales cost)t. Lynas has not made any profit yet. So value of in the ground REE is still zero.
    Inventory is things with clear value. Stock pilled raw ore and concentrate had value added they go in inventory. stuff in ground has had no value add. I have given note numbers on inventory in reports I don't think you read them. You are so much happier with your assumptions. Raw goods is unprocessed ore and things like purchased unused solvents and fuel, can only have an inventory value of there cost. Work in process is cost plus any value add. Finished goods. has some flexibility. Basically any thing between the investment and current sales price minus sales expenses can be used.

You love to point out when I am wrong which does happen. Try and make predictions and any one will be wrong sometimes. But in all my time on this board. I have not seen one solid prediction out of you that you could be judged on. Lets have a few on Q3! Cash, ASP, Production cost. Or will you do what you always do expound lots about what happened after the fact. If you have no idea about future how do you know when to buy and sell? When I bought Lynas last fall I thought several things were going to happen. Things did not happen like I thought when I bought, I sold. I have the feeling you are holding your shares for some glorious day in the distant future with no idea how to get from A to B. without a idea how do you know when to buy more or sell. I was a big supporter. of Lynas NC said something at a Q press conference I mentioned to Tolly and WJTEN that this upset me. He said it again 3 months later. I mentioned that if he did it again in 3 months I was out. He did it again I sold at US $1.4x every share.

What was it? Phase one was slipping badly. What he said is his supervisor assured him that everything would be OK in 90 days ( it wasn't) What I said then and AL has finally done it is when you bigest asset has problems the SR person should be on site and making a personal commitment of how it will be fixed. NC right up to the time he resigned never did this.

I want to buy this company. I will as soon as they start doing better than my predictions. That is not a very high bar. I need some sort of short term measure to know when that will happen. How do you Judge? Right now I would buy if the delta between production cost and asp went up $1.50 for solid reasons, and sales did not go down in either tons or $. Why That is what is needed to bring the P&L to about Zero. This stock may shoot up and fall back many times. Until they break even before one time items and show they can continue to break even SP is only going to bounce.

Even though MT K may inject some cash just about every Q, I consider it one time.

Another sure buy signal for me will be if Amanda ever holds a Q press conference where she takes unrehearsed open questions from media. That will tell me she has confidence in what is happening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.66
Change
0.040(0.60%)
Mkt cap ! $6.225B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.65 $6.68 $6.59 $40.37M 6.075M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 97611 $6.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.67 102267 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.63
  Change
0.040 ( 0.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.63 $6.68 $6.59 6537259
Last updated 15.59pm 31/05/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.