Wishing You All a Merry Christmas

1. 1,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Just stopping by, to wish all of you the best for a lovely Christmas Day, having a great time with family and friends. I hope you have a fun and happy time over the Christmas holidays, enjoying a well deserved break!

I will be on my own again this Christmas, but a close friend from overseas will be calling and we will have our usual long chat and then having fun, opening the Christmas gifts, we sent each other. Other than that, I will just have my three crazy cats to 'celebrate' with! LOL. My son won't be here at home again this year, he is travelling to Victoria  to spend Christmas with his girlfriend. A very long 14 hour trip, which he doesn't mind doing, but a trip I would hate. One of my pet peeves is long distance travel, so I just don't anymore! Anyway, to those of you who are travelling long distances this holiday season, I hope you have an enjoyable and SAFE trip!

It's been another fun year on the humour forum, and I want to thank all of you nice people for your support of my humour posts, and for your lovely comments. It means a lot and is much appreciated, so many thanks for that!

There have been so many great posts by quite a lot of you this year, so thanks to you also, for the funny humour, to keep us all amused and entertained! In this day and age, with all of the stresses and problems going on in our lives, it always helps a little to have some humour to turn to, when we're feeling a bit down and out. (Especially with the share market, the way it is at times, it's such a fickle little fiend)! I had a big upset 6 weeks ago, a plan I had to sell out of a stock I have been in for many years, went all wrong, so after a few tears, I just buried myself in doing humour posts every day. It takes quite awhile to find and get all my humour pics together, but that was good, as it took my mind off it a bit. It's surprising what you can come up with humour wise, when you're so frustrated and upset!

Anyway, wishing you all a happy and healthy New Year, hope it's a good one for you. Here's hoping for a better year on the share market roller coaster, and that the ride is a bit more of a smooth one!

Christmas Cheers,
    Daydreamer

Nothing like a good old nap, after all the excitement of Christmas celebrations! It's all so tiring!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.