I note you were blowing your own trumpet on the Anzac Day...

1. 22,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1250
    I note you were blowing your own trumpet on the Anzac Day thread, is nothing out of bounds for you?

I also note, having had it pointed out by some very astute posters that you don't frequent threads about ****Brittany Higgins? I find that very strange indeed...

Mate, your rapid descent to where you are today has been nothing short of spectacular, emanating from bitterness about an ex partner through to full blown hatred for Australia and Australians taking any opportunity to have a whack. I genuinely hope you get yourself out of this, it looks really bad, but it'll take a massive effort because you don't seem capable of admitting you've got a problem.

You seem to be able to constantly interact (argue) with society hoping for a response yet in the next breath you said you've bailed out of society and couldn't be happier... which is it? I assume you're the same person in public.

Obviously HC is very important to you but even you surely wouldn't expect to get away scott free with the scorn you put on every Australian? Maybe you do.

I'll stick with beige thanks...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.