HC, like twitter and such is an excellent vehicle to point out...

1. 81,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    HC, like twitter and such is an excellent vehicle to point out how much and how deep the problems we have in society - stalkers and other behaviours by people like yourself - we wouldn't get to see that much in normal life - you don't get out much

as to BH - I've explained I think it a waste of energy and ink on a political forum - particularly whilst a country is in deep trouble -

but, you may feel differently - many small easily titillated minds do in any cases that have even a whiff of sex - and sex and crime brings them running at fast pace -

I am not so entertained.

As to my bitterness from past personal life - well, in fact I don't hold bitterness, but I do hold sympathy for mental illness with some. A little different to your case though.

But, picture this - what would you and the rest of HC think of me if I were to bring up your personal life - your partner or ex etc.

would that not put me in the very scrapings of a very very low content bucket?

you dear - have many psychological problems - and if you insist in getting personal - IMO - one reason for yours comes from sexual dysfunction - which, in between your lines - we have seen clear messages - of erectile dysfunction - and from that - a grade one thinker knows what comes with that territory - and you - you display every sign of such frustration

now - off you go back to your very beige life in your beige room on your beige couch in your beige house in your beige location and leave the real politics of Oz to others

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.