My view is that each side has to take responsibility for their...

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38

My view is that each side has to take responsibility for their actions and the rest of the world should act in an effort to minimise any more casualities and freedom from hunger and shelter for Palestinians who are largely not involved but massively affected by the conflict .
    With Israel declaring war on the Gaza Strip after an unprecedented attack by the armed Palestinian group Hamas, the world’s eyes are again sharply focused on what might come next as the war drags on.
    Hamas fighters have killed more than 800 Israelis in assaults on multiple towns in Israel. In response, Israel has launched a bombing campaign in the Gaza Strip, killing Palestinians. It has mobilised troops to complete a ground attack. Stopping the supply of food, fuel and other essential commodities to the already besieged enclave in an act which results in starvation of innocent civilians
    Binyamin Netanyahu was elected as a right wing agressive leader who is appears not willing to move on any compromise which has resulted in loss of support for Israel. Also the continued war is likely to build more hate and commitment to attack Israel in the near and long term as the children become adults and are brain washed by rhetoric.
    My view is that the only way is to have 2 independent states with a negotiated agreement and possible change in leadership in Israel otherwise the war will just escalate with provocation from Iran and Hamas.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/9/whats-the-israel-palestine-conflict-about-a-simple-guide

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.