No one takes the pith out of themselves more than lappy. The...

1. 14,572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1348
    No one takes the pith out of themselves more than lappy. The same old rhetoric, the same old drizzle but this time laden with a rarity. The record
    has been stuck, indoctrinated, tattoeed into his dna but I have to say the frustration is getting to him and this one today clearly shows it. He has insulted YOU personally and underlined it to shore up the point. Past tense colorful emphatic verbs are lappy's speciality today but he ridiculously
    thinks all of that makes a difference. It doesn't. Does anyone ignore the obvious war induced collateral damage that happens all the time unfortunately.
    As strategists have mentioned, if this was carried out by any other country, the precision rate would nowhere be as low and the collateral damage would have been so much higher. You are an echo echo echo of Adolf's modus operandi which for me is the funniest thing I have read all year. But lappy does
    have history in this regard of backing the wrong horse.
    If we go back a few years to the start of covid, lappy was an ardent supporter of someone who totally mishandled a situation which lead to over 800 people dying unnecessarily. Didn't happen in New South Wales, didn't happen in Queensland, didn't happen in Western Australia and I think you get the picture because Dictator Dan did not heed the advice of the army, advice every other state followed with next to nil deaths. Here we had lapdog cheering on day after day someone involved in deaths after deaths, someone who did not acknowledge the suffering and the worsening plight of those people and their families.
    Sounds familiar ? Total and utter hypocrisy from the old boy. Read my first sentence again.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.