You spelt Israel wrong, I cannot help but feel for minister...

1. 14,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    You spelt Israel wrong, I cannot help but feel for minister Wong, i think she is a strong person, And the position of foreign minister is probably one of the most important appointments and challenging to say the least in the parliament, other than PM.

I think she could be PM one day. The Jews suffered a genocide at the hands of the German Nazis, i have no doubt that if Hitler had won the war, no one would know who or what jews are today. Some societies of people's don't He would have re written History. There wouldn't of been any transgender people either or gay society either. Just a fact he hated Gays. He had them experimented on.

So History is important, particularly if your ethnic background from which you come from has suffered at the hands of another group or race of people, i think they call that Racism. Because the past reveals how close we came to such outcomes, and it was close, if the D day invasion had of been discovered by the Germans, it would of turned out different. They didn't know the Brits had one of their encryption machines and were sending them false info about the d day stuff. And the German's were experimenting on heavy water as well at the time, thank god the ferry carrying the barrels was blown up, if you don't understand then look up how close the Nazis were to discovering the nuclear bomb.

That being said, why would Israel let the Hamas get away with the recent invasion over the border and killing and murder of it's people last Year, The Hamas were testing the water. They probably thought the Israelis would not go so far. No better camouflage than disappearing into the crowd after the work is done. if Hamas had the might the Israelis have, do you think the Jews would still be around today? To avoid that happening you have to break a few eggs and make sure the hens cannot lay anymore bad eggs. they like them bad boys rosters. they look the same, they have the same feathers.

Everyone can see that they were very wrong, unfortunately now the rest of the world and societies of the world are now getting involved more and more and it's more important how the rest of the world feels about it, it won't matter how many campuses have demonstrations, all that does is get rid of those out of education system who are demonstrating and make them pay with their future, unless they can be the future. facial recognition has got them all. and it won't change what is happening, i think it can only end one way.

The frog and the scorpion always ends the same way, gee i wish aliens would get their act together and attack the world, that way we would could unite just like Ronald said back in the 90's at the united Nations. he knew which way the world was heading.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.