FAR 3.41% 45.5¢ far limited

Woodside want quick resolution to Senegal, page-3

1. 4,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    “We don’t believe pre-emption is applicable in this instance because we’re purchasing a company ... not an asset."

If Mr Coleman had slapped his thighs hysterically (Oktoberfest, lederhosen style) even in a restrained and directorial fashion adding that

"and the JOA, surprisingly, hahahah, never provided for the purchase of the company, as opposed to the asset"

"Fraulein Oberst bring me und groton stein uf lager und shwei eisbein, das Sauerkraut und das racy fotos mit Daisy , Carmelita und das doctor"

or words to that effect it might have sounded credible. To me anyway

He goes on to say

“Conoco chose a different path. It’s in their hands now to go and deliver the asset to us.” Is that code for whoopsie we may have overlooked something but thats ok - its all COP's fault.

Does anyone seriously think that even the most inept and incompetent firm of lawyers (yes I know thats most of them) plus an entire board of FAR directors could have overlooked that teensy leetle possibility at the time the JOA was struck? Impossible IMCAGO. (In my considered and gobsmacked opinion).

In any event, did not WPL previously say that the COP/WPL deal was subject to JV partner preemptive rights?.

So which is it Herr Coleman?

More drama than gone with the wind. More front than Myer.

A most interesting tale is about to unfold. A hundred plagues and pestilence most foul upon those forces of darkness that would deny us our holy rights.

Jackson has issued his writ, Blind Boy Johnson has started his crazed ditties and the voodoo dolls are spinning.

A very jolly week to all Farties

ve vill vin dis vor! rasta b wit u al

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
0.015(3.41%)
Mkt cap ! $41.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 46.0¢ 45.0¢ $82.37K 182.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11721 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 4049 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
45.0¢
  Change
0.015 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
45.5¢ 45.5¢ 45.0¢ 6547
Last updated 12.00pm 22/05/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.