BPH 0.00% 2.1¢ bph energy ltd

Yes Fugasi, I agree PEP11 is a relatively small issue in regards...

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343
    Yes Fugasi, I agree PEP11 is a relatively small issue in regards to the outcome of next election. 90% of the voters will be completely unaware. But it may still be significant to a small number of seats and in a tight contest every one of them will be seen as precious.
    * note PEP11 approval will do nothing to ease the cost of living crisis before the next election so there is zero upside to approve in short term.

I don't share your confidence about leaks. In a case like this, once cabinet has made a decision they need to get legal advice, they need to massage the various factions into falling in line ( PEP11 approval will go down like a lead balloon with the ALP Left) , they will need to inform their communications team to work out how to sell it to the public and on and on. The left faction will be very unhappy and be very tempted to leak early to undermine future announcement. Politicians have friendships across party lines and everyone talks especially when they are disgruntled or their self-interest is threatened.

I don't have a theory on Husic being anointed decision maker, but it's likely got a strategy behind it. I'm sure the ALP have had their legal team working tirelessly on finding a loophole out of approval.

I won't pretend to have any understanding of the law on such issues. But if the ALP have no option but to approve as so many believe on here. Surely this is the iron clad inside information that every political insider, legal expert and sophisticated investor would also understand and be taking advantage of.
    All I can say is I'll follow the $ and self interest on this one.

Last edited by danzae: 14/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $156.8K 7.474M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 8739552 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 2061224 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ 7655588
Last updated 15.59pm 29/05/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.