BPH 5.00% 2.1¢ bph energy ltd

@Hoodlum and others.. Tbh I was flabbergasted upon retuning from...

1. 1,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 721
    @Hoodlum and others.. Tbh I was flabbergasted upon retuning from holidays to see King had squibbed.. not that i didn't think she couldn't, or wouldn't....but that she did. In reality she lived up to my expectations. Another gutless pollie. So now it's ...let's throw Ed under the bus.....as it were..

I agree that all the ingredients to a successful outcome are amassed. But we still wait. I've been very confident over this journey but to tell the truth I am not seeing a lot of positive at present.

This should have been ratified over 2 years ago. It hasn't.

They're ought to be subtle saber rattlings by the PEP11 brigade....and all we hear is silence. It's not that hard to start agitating .. yet....crickets. Given the giant squib you ought to presume NOPTA was in approval. Pushing for the JA to act promptly and professionally is not an outrageous nor unjustifiable action.

There is NO time limit.. Major Concern. We were encouraged to invest with oppies for dessert. These may well expire with no contingency or acknowledgement.

Despite ALL the logic of our current national position I don't see that the Gov feels any urgency and as such I lament i no longer see the JA acting imminently. If they call an election.... could wait forever.

Squibbing seems the Labor way

King should resign. If she cant make decisions...then quite frankly ought to piss off .

I am bemused however by schadenfreude posters .. hold/not held....

Think i need another another holiday.... most certainly another cuppa at the very least.

good luck to us all ( well... not some )
    Last edited by RichAnne: 18/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $76.98K 3.917M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1865221 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 5.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ 1222842
Last updated 15.49pm 07/06/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.