Work for dole schemes no help in finding jobs, says expert, page-42

1. 31,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    l am currently helping out my niece and nephew 22/23,,,any jobs in melbourne let me know,,,l mean let me know cause at the moment the jobs they go for are taken by the work for the visa stuff or whatever it is,,,all l can say is l am 36 and started my business from a garage when 20 ,,those days you could spend 10gs work plenty in any industry acceptable from a home address in reason
    l paid cash for my factory(120sq 60,000 bucks from memory or 70gs)in a year and a bit,,,,fast forward now and if l was 20 l would be depressed,,,picture yourself being 20 right now and starting out,,,thats what most of us forget sitting comfortably in our houses which made most of us our fortunes,,,l am not defending the unemployed and yes it is good to get them out doing things that will improve their futures not cleaning council property or whatever it is,,,now spare a thought for those that are 40 and 50 and worked in the same jobs for years only to find now that australia cares more about imports than anything made here,,,yes l have paid plenty tax over the years so l understand the need to feel happy that others are out there sweeping leaves,,making people feel small
    one of the stupidest ideas out,,,change is needed but for future industries not gardening

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.