TT I think the 40 jobs a month is stupidity. It is going to...

1. 7,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    TT

I think the 40 jobs a month is stupidity. It is going to waste a lot of time.
    I think it will add to the cost of administering a system that already costs the taxpayer due to the nature of it's underlying purpose.
    I think the WFTD and 40 jobs business is an insult to highly skilled or qualified people who have paid substantial taxes but I think some sort of a WFTD is an excellent idea for those that have only known welfare and for the genuine job snobs and bludgers. There is no doubt that there are surf bums living on welfare. There is no doubt that there are some on welfare and operating in the black economy.
    Finally 49% tax is a disgrace. Enough is enough and if high earners have to abide by ideological rules such as an extremely progressive tax system the those living out of the pocket of others must also do so.
    The welfare system is broke. This WFTD isn't going to fix it and the Labor party will definitely not fix it.
    I think anyone with money or highly valuable skills needs to seriously look at options in countries where entitlement isn't endemic and where governments don't feed the public with promises of never ending welfare.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.